Accredited journalists may attend the conference for free. To apply for media registration you need to:
- Apply for and receive media accreditation
- Complete the registration process
Who is eligible for media accreditation?
Representatives from the following media may apply for media credentials:
- general-circulation newspapers, magazines, or medical publications
- broadcast news media
- community newsletters
Please note that individuals, agents or contractors providing coverage for or being sponsored by industry may not register as media.
What does media registration include?
Free registration to the conference which includes any inclusive social functions. Any auxiliary events that delegates are to pay is to be paid by media representatives as well.
How to apply?
- A letter from their editor, producer, or news director on letterhead with signature OR or a copy of the publication’s masthead with the reporter’s name listed;
- A sample of one recent article or news report;
- A letter of assignment (for freelance journalists only) on letterhead with signature;
The Conference may request additional materials if needed to establish the appropriateness of a media outlet or journalist for accreditation. Journalists who meet the press criteria outlined above will be accredited on a space-available basis.